I can provide virtual support for your business. Administrative, financial and marketing tasks can take up a great deal of your time, so I want to help. Let me help you to create more time for the important tasks, such as finding new clients and steering your business in the right direction.
How I can help
You might be too busy to think about employing an assistant and you don’t know how long this busy period will last for. In this instance, there are a variety of ways that I can offer virtual support to your business. You might be based locally in the Midlands or further afield, I can still offer the same services. Here are some of the tasks that I can do for you and your business in the form of virtual support:
- Writing daily/weekly or adhoc blogs for your website or Social Media pages
- Email management – monitoring your inbox and managing your email correspondence
- WordPress support – writing and updating content for your website/blog
- Proof-reading – sometimes an extra pair of eyes can spot more mistakes
- Typing reports – from notes, audio or presentation slides
- Clubs/societies – processing of membership applications, paying in club fees, sending out welcome letters, processing affiliation paperwork, sending out reminders for overdue fees
- Accounts – raising invoices, chasing overdue payments and logging financial data onto your Accounting system – I have experience of SAGE 50, Quickbooks & Xero
- Social media – writing, scheduling and managing social media posts and responses
- Marketing – targeting potential customers and managing email campaigns
- Research – I can carry out online research into trends/products/services/competitors
This list is not exhaustive; my skills are varied and I am eager to learn new software and work with a variety of businesses. If you have any other requests get in touch. Contact me for a quote now.
Follow my social media accounts